The VEGAPULS 63 is a revolutionary radar gauge that is suitable for measurement in either sanitary or highly corrosive environments.
The fully encapsulated antenna system comes standard with a replaceable TFM-1600 faceplate. PVDF and PFA are also available.
- 26 GHz high-frequency radar
- 3A approved tri-clamp versions
- Adjustment with PLICSCOM, HART handheld or PC
- -328° to 392°F (-200° to 200°C) operating temperature
- -14.5 to 232 psi (-1 to 16 bar) operating pressure
- +/- 2 mm accuracy
- 114 ft (35 m) measuring range
- SIL2 Qualified
Product Catalog »
Operating Instructions »
Specifications Sheet »